Fat Margaret is old, dignified and special. She is 25 metres in diameter and her walls are ca 5 metres thick. No wonder that the tower, which had been called Rosary (Roosikrantsi) initially, was eventually renamed as Fat Margaret. The best-preserved building in Tallinn’s medieval Town Wall conceals exciting secrets and protects the guests firmly with her walls.
We recommend Fat Margaret for:
- small and medium corporate parties;
- informal gatherings with a performer;
- stand-up receptions for up to 100 guests;
- book or album presentations;
- celebrating birthdays or other important events.
In Fat Margaret we offer:
- an atmosphere of centuries within stone walls up to 5 metres thick;
- assistance in preparing the idea and the programme;
- the entire tower, including the roof terrace with the magnificent view: for a stand-up reception for 100 guests or for 60 persons to be seated at tables, i.e. for 100/60;
- the closed courtyard in the Old Town for 100/80 persons;
- the fourth floor of the tower for 70/40 persons;
- special excursions in Fat Margaret.
Please contact Ms. Liina Mets, +372 5291392, email@example.com